Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I Survived My Student Teaching

My student teaching is over!!!

I'm a little sad to be leaving my kids, especially the ones with whom I had formed a good relationship, but I'm also glad to not be working a full time job and attending classes. To finish my program I just need to undergo my portfolio review (February) and take my PRAXIS (March). These two are kind of spread out, but I wanted the time to study for my PRAXIS so that I'll be able to pass with multititudes of flying colors.

Overall it was a good experience. My cooperating teacher was absolutely amazing!!! Also, my other team members were awesome. They were not even getting paid to help me, but they also put a lot of time in to my training. I would especially like to mention my ICS teacher who was so incredibly helpful both in class and out of class.

The only downside of my student teaching is that I am left with an internal conflict. I know I want to teach for at least a few years, but what do I do then? I do not want to become an old cranky teacher and besides I'm fickle and need to be constantly trying new things. My mother suggested going to law school and becoming involved in educational law, but I think that may be too politic-y for my liking. However, with my brains and determination I could do a lot of good for a lot of students if I did go in to educational law.

I guess I shouldn't worry too much about what is going to happen to me a long time from now, but I just can't help myself.

In other news, I am trying out match.com. I am finding it a little disappointing because the only people contacting me are 50+ year old, creepy, pervy guys. Don't they realize that I'm 22 and they don't have a chance? OR do they think I'm some kind of harlot just because I am on match.com? Dating advice and suggestions are always welcome.

To my teacher friends out there I hope your winter recesses were full of food, fun, Etoh and relaxation.

Here's to 2006.

5 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I'm a writer with the Princeton Packet doing a story about local bloggers. I'm interested in chatting with you about your blog, if you're so inclined.
If you're able, please contact me at hparker@pacpub.com.
Thank you.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mister Ray said...

Congratulations and welcome to the world of teaching!

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Mukesh Kumar said...

Hello Guys,

Thanks for sharing Interesting article..

I read somewhere teachers get paid six figures to teach. The article is at Pay Teachers More Do you think education will improve if teachers are paid more? I think so. This is much interesting and informative…

Well keep on Posting..
Visit you again.

Mukesh

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情色,A片,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,A片,情趣用品,a片,情趣用品

免費A片,美女視訊,情色交友,免費AV,色情網站,辣妹視訊,美女交友,色情影片,成人影片,成人網站,H漫,18成人,成人圖片,成人漫畫,情色網,日本A片,免費A片下載,性愛

情色文學,色情A片,A片下載,色情遊戲,色情影片,色情聊天室,情色電影,免費視訊,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,免費成人影片,視訊交友,視訊聊天,言情小說,愛情小說,AV片,A漫,AVDVD,情色論壇,視訊美女,AV成人網,成人交友,成人電影,成人貼圖,成人小說,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人遊戲,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,成人論壇

美女視訊,辣妹視訊,視訊交友網,免費視訊聊天,視訊,免費視訊,美女交友,成人交友,聊天室交友,微風論壇,微風成人,情色貼圖,色情,微風,聊天室尋夢園,交友,視訊交友,視訊聊天,視訊辣妹,一夜情

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Editing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home