Sunday, September 18, 2005

7 Things - Borrowed from When Pigs Sing

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Spend a few years living in Japan
2) Find the love of my life and have their children.
3) Visit the great pyramids in Egypt
4) Learn to play the violin (started)
5) Read as much as possible
6) Go to everyone single Princeton reunion
7) See an opera on opening night at the Met.

7 things I can do:
1) Play the carillon
2) Calculus - in my head
3) Run 12 miles
4) Multitask
5) Make someone feel better
6) Make a great cup of tea
7) Listen

7 things I cannot do:
1) Touch my toes
2) Forget
3) Put down a good book
4) Get my brain to shut up
5) Sew
6) Put my contacts in without a mirror
7) Put my hair up other than in a pony tail - it's long enough I just don't know how to do anything else.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1) Intelligence
2) Curiosity
3) A good sense of humor that is just a little bit silly
4) Nice, straight, clean teeth
5) A tenor voice
6) Piercing eyes
7) A good spirit

7 things that I say most often:
1) Way cool!
2) Sketchy
3) That is absurd!
4) Why?
5) I'm ready!
6) Who's a pretty turtle? (only to my pet turtle)
7) Bah!

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Topher Grace
2) Orlando Bloom
3) Ryan Adams
4) Jesse Malin
5) Sam Roberts
6) YOUNG John Travolta
7) YOUNG Gregory Peck

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a how to write a resume site/blog. It pretty much covers how to write a resume related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog is great . I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on how to refinance when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about how to refinance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home