Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Things TAG

RANDOM THINGS I WISH WOULD SUDDENLY HAPPEN
1. My dream job (even though I don't know what it is) would fall in my lap...right...NOW!
2. My dream boy would show up at my door...with flowers...
3. I would get my own apartment....woohoo


RANDOM THINGS I LIKE TO EAT:
1. Sushi with wasabi and soy sauce.
2. Peaches
3. Sour Watermelon candies (yummy)


RANDOM MOVIES I'VE WATCHED THIS PAST WEEK:
1. Monters Inc.
2. Clerks
3. Naked Gun 33 1/3

RANDOM THINGS I DON'T LIKE DOING IN PUBLIC:
1. Dancing. Eww.
2. Brushing hair or anything like that.
3. Sleeping.

RANDOM THINGS I DO LIKE DOING IN PUBLIC:
1. Telling dumb jokes and acting generally silly
2. Playing in fountains
3. Being helpful

RANDOM THINGS THAT CREEP ME OUT:
1. Rashes
2. Bad things happening to teeth
3. Empy, dark houses.

RANDOM PEOPLE I WISH WEREN'T WORSHIPPED:
1. The Backstreet Boys
2. Dr. Atkins
3. Prince William - not because I find him particullary annoying, but because people worship him just because he is royalty.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Tachizuno said...

Wondering if you would care to exchange links...

http://classroomconnection.blogspot.com

I like your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home