Monday, August 08, 2005

AWOL Image Host

A new look for my blog, not entirely by choice, but I think I like it.

My image host when AWOL and I'm currently to busy to search for the images on my computer and re-upload them. So, I'm just going to use a stock template for the time being.

The green color is awfully soothing, so this may be a more permanent change then I originally thought.

Anyway, as September approaches the more eager I become to start student teaching. It's not just student teaching, it the prospect of getting a *real* job and striking out on my own that is so incredibly exciting. I seriously get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

Had a fun night on Saturday hanging out with Nick. It was bittersweet though since he will be leaving for Duke in the near future.

I miss my tigers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home