Thursday, July 14, 2005

Now Accepting Applications

I am now officially accepting applications for boyfriends who have the deceny to not break up with someone over email.

That having been said. This past week at QUEST has been fantastic!!! I can't believe how much I've learned, both about teaching (and the politics surrounding it) and about weather.

Our weather activites ranged from measuring humidity to creating a tornado in a cardboard box. I am also confident that I will be able to teach this material to my students.

Next week I'll be moving on to the enviromental science module.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger C said...

It could be worse (well, theoretically), he could have broken up with you on a post it like jack berger did with carrie on sex and the city.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kates said...

Boys are so daft.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home