Tuesday, July 26, 2005

GEO ROCKS!!!

Phew, after two exhausting weeks the hard part of QUEST is over. I don't want anyone to think that I didn't have a good time and that I didn't learn oodles of information, because I definitely am taking a lot away from this experience. However, it was tiring. I am so lucky to have the experience of meeting a large portion of the "team" that I'll be student teaching with in the fall. This definitely helped to ease an anxiety I was feeling that I might be unwelcome at the school.

Ok, it is time to work on my final QUEST project. If you're lucky maybe I'll post the link here and you can check it out sometime.

OH!!! AND...I got a book about rocks and minerals AND a box of rocks today. I am one happy girl.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Simon Symonds said...

Thank you, I just wanted to give a greeting and tell you I like your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home