Monday, July 04, 2005

An Escape.

Today one of my caterpillars decided that it no longer wished to remain in captivity.

When I was changing their food and cleaning up after them, I counted not three captives, but two..."hmmm," I thought, "this is odd."

So, I searched and I searched...and I searched...and I SEARCHED. I even went so far as to dig through the smelly garbage to see if I had thrown the little guy away by accident.

After an extensive search, I was ready to give up, but low and behold the little guy was right in front of me - on the kitchen floor.

Thank goodness!

After the morning drama of the caterpillar search, I went to a friend's get together and spent the time chatting with some fellow teachers. All in all, it was a great 4th!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are very glad that you rescued the caterpillar because we need every little critter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home