Sunday, May 22, 2005

Joseph, Cleaning & Inu Yasha

After completing my last final yesterday I packed to go home and then went to go see Jared's production of Joseph and the Technicolor dream coat at the high school.

I was very impressed with the show! I couldn't believe that a high school student had been in charge of the whole thing. It was professionally done and comparable to the one at the local Playhouse. The only downer was, as usual, the sound system in the auditorium was not working properly. It caused me to add a sound system for the high school to the "if I had a million dollars" list.

For the first time in a very long time, I've been home without anything to do - no school work, no lab, no anything! This means that I have begun the very long process of cleaning out stuff from my room. I have clothing that is from 7th grade. You should see the shorts I got rid of today, they are cutoffs and sit up around my waist - eww, what was I thinking when I bought those?

While I was cleaning I was also watching Inu Yasha on Cartoon Network. Normally, this isn't too exciting, but little did I know the network was broadcasting the MOVIE tonight. Yes folks, I am watching anime and loving it!

Looking forward to my relaxing week and Charlie's visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home