Monday, April 25, 2005

The Amazing Vanishing Melissa

Where have I been you ask?

Well, I had been working on my thesis. After I finished my thesis the last thing I wanted to do was spend more time in front of my computer. More poor eyeballs needed a rest. Furthermore, the first thing I wanted to do was go take a swim in the Woody Woo Fountain and catch up with some of my friends.

But I'm back! I hope I haven't lost too many of my faithful readers.

College. It just happens.

More later when the sun goes down.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger James said...

Hello again!

I contacted you before about researching work-related blogs.

This is just to say that my first and tentative findings can be found on the following link. Please feel free to add your opinion on my suggestions.

http://workblogging.blogspot.com/2005/04/so-why-do-people-blog-about-work.html

James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home