Monday, March 21, 2005

What's next?

Things to Accomplish:
  • Finish observation write-up on learning and motivation for Wednesday. Started.
  • Finish reading response for Wednesday. CHECK!
  • Finish paper on tracking for Wednesday.
  • Watch Frankenstein for Woody Woo.
  • Finish editting The Thesis.
  • Go to the bank.
  • Work on my teaching portfolio. HAHA. This isn't happening until AFTER April 18th.
  • Read 432 pages of scientific articles for seminar by next week.
  • Practice my violin.
  • Do my LAST observation. Whee!
  • Prepare for oral exams.
  • Prepare for Thesis defense.

Those are all the somewhat immediate things that need to be accomplished. Along with daily things like eating, showering and spending quality time talking to Charlie. If I really "put my nose to the grindstone" I should be able to take out a big chunk of it this week.

I hope....

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Narly bullets!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home