Thursday, March 10, 2005

She's off!

That's right, I'm off for a much needed bit of R 'n' R in sunny Palm Springs, California. Imagine a whole week of summertime weather and quality time with my Charlie.

It's going to be a glorious, responsibility free week. I can hardly imagine what it will be like not to have to do ANYTHING. Heck, I don't even have to change out of my PJs all week if I don't want to. Not that I would do that :: looks around::

Anyway, I want to thank everyone who left comments on this post of mine. The comments were really insightful and made me realize that 13 is an awfully young age to decide what you want from life. Maybe I didn't think about this because I've always been taught that you don't need to do one thing for your whole life - you need to pick something you'll be happy with for a long time and then if you get bored/don't like it you can do something else.

I'm off to the airport in 3 hours, so I'm going to bed, but...

Never fear loyal readers, when Charlie's at work, I'll have ample time to update my blog in between lounging by the pool and running around town snapping photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home