Sunday, March 20, 2005

She's BACK!!!!

::jumps up and down::

I apologize to my faithful readers for not making a single post in the past week! As I mentioned in my previous postings I was in California visiting my s.o., Charlie. I had a wonderful time!!!

When we left the airport, instead of driving to his new apartment we pulled up at a hotel. I gave him a "what is going on?" look and he said, "this is part of your surprise." It turns out that he had taken me to Disneyland!!!! It was so much fun!! AND I was extremelly surprised. He did a great job keeping it a secret!

After Disneyland, we went to his apartment, where I got the chance to relax for most of the week. I sat by the pool during the day and ::gasp:: managed to get a bit of a tan. He works 11 hours a day, 4 days a week so I didn't cook every day. Besides, he is easy to please when it comes to food, and I'm not a terribly chef or anything like that.

It was sad to leave him at the airport, but he'll be coming to visit soon - probably for reunions at the end of May. I can hardly wait.

After a great week, I'm back at school again. It's not too bad. I just wish it were a but warmer...

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home