Friday, March 25, 2005

I'm a fellow...

...a QUEST Fellow!!!

This means that I get to spend my summer with m.s. science teachers chasing monarch butterflies, kayacking in the ocean, collecting/studying marine life and pond hopping. You wouldn't think it would get much better, but I get PAID to do all of this!

The only minor bummer is that I'll be commuting from home everyday, but I think I'll be able to handle a 45 minute drive. Especially with the aid of my trusty iPod.

I'm really excited about my summer now! I'm also really, REALLY, excited about starting my official student teaching in September! Everything that may (or may not) happen after that is causing my a great deal of anxiety. Yikes!

However, I've already decided that I'm not going to worry to much about "it" until I absolutely have to. No use getting in a tizz just yet. :-)

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous fred the fish said...

That's exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait for a few more teaching years under my belt, allowing me to apply for fellowships. A colleague is going to South Africa this summer on a fellowship. Amazing stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home