Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dean's Date is Over!

Phew.

Yesterday was the final day to submit all written course work at my university. I am giving myself a pat on the back for finishing my linguistics take-home final early so that I would have the majority of winter break to work on my teacher prep. assignment. Our assignment can be summed up as a "prove to us that you learned something" paper.

Lucky for me, I had a lot to write about. It's one of the few papers I've had to write that I've really gotten into. I turned down the movies, tv, a night on the town and food to write this paper. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to!

Now that everything is all over (except for my EEB final next week) I'm going to take a long luxurious bubble bath, followed by a nap and an obscence amount of tv watching!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home